Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
Joshua Harris

Custom Badges - Creating - Uploading To Retro Making Sure They Work

(GFX Work Badges. Banners. Etc)

Revcms i have alot of Expirance editing error fixes and alot more revcms is one of my strongpoints in CMS'S.

(I have worked Owned A Few Habbo Retros. In The last 2 years. And Gained Knowledge of everything you need to know. From PHP TO HTML.

And Alot More.

About Me.

(Request More Info If you need it)

Skype = theprogramer3d

(i only use skype)

I Can Manage Run Look after A retro. i can run scripts the lot anything you need. i can do. so just hit me up. looking for 1 retro. as soon As I Get A Permenant Job This Application will Stay Up So i love to hear from you.

Reasson i m looking for a job.

At the moment i have alot of free time, and the one way to waste free time is me gettting into a habbo retro. thats what i love Doing. Keeps Me Going.. I Can Do Any Role In The Hotel.

Co-Owner

Admin

Mod

Events

Anything HIT ME UP.........​

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Name :Joshua Harris
Where I Reside: United Kingdom, cardiff

Contact Information:

Application For Recruitment; (Habbo Retros)
Skills And Expertise:
- Custom Badge Making. Ensuring They Will Function 100% Front End and Backend of The Hotel
- GFX Work such as Banners, logos, etc.

Experience Field:
My Experience is deprived mainly in RevCMS as that is my main area of work. Edits and fixes such as bugs, errors, and exploits can be fixed with my knowledge with very little problems.

Knowledge:
-HTML
-Low End PHP
-Graphic Design Materials, such as Paint, Photoshop etc.

Management Skills:
My 2 years in the field of Habbo Retros i have gained a lot of knowledge not in just technical work but in management. Recruitment for myself will not be a problem as i find the best and the most professional applicants for the job.

Other Information:
My Passion for Habbo Retros is great and i love being apart of a team that works well, as i love to work quickly, efficently and supportively.

I am open for:
  • Co-Owner
  • Admin
  • Mod
  • Events
Please Message me back for any further details or requests.

Thank You, Joshua Harris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDITED BY STANLEY

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Because i do not have the money for a vps. if i did i would make my own hotel.

Make portforwarded hotel and run it on your pc most of the day except nights then if ppl start donating you buy starter vps and grow grow grow??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread