Hi, I need helping finding a source for a certain emulator

Jan 7, 2016
Hey guys! So, I am using Azure Emulator but I can't seem to find the source for the azure emulator. Yes I know there is a 0190 released open source but since I'm a newb, I need to find 2.1.0.4 and not to mention, I don't know how to decompile a .exe cuz everytime I decompile it, I get errors and I'm like how the hell can you edit a source and save the .exe IF you have errors?? weird.

caution3

Dec 26, 2015
I think I can help you with the emulator website:

I think that is the official website for Azure Emulator.
Which means it will have the latest build.
Also .exe files is Windows executable which probably can't be decompiled. (Through my experience)
But if times have changed I think it might be possible.
Saving a Exe file manually is near impossible. Get a .exe compiler online.
(SORRY if it doesn't help)

caution3

Dec 26, 2015
Th
I will try the suggested solution, if all goes well, thanks for your help. At least some people have maturity in them unlike other judgemental people.
Your welcome.
If it doesn't work why not try r63b with silverwave?
Here is a tutorial for it:

I've used this but have had a few problems. If you get a white client. Visit the thread I opened. It is not solved yet but it might be soon.

Good luck.

Jan 7, 2016
Eh the white client is related to your client code, not the emulator itself, not to mention the only client code that works is the mango skins client, so you will have to use that client from that skin and also move the client.css from there and make sure to find where there is no bottom code in there, then add bottom:0%;

Users who are viewing this thread