Introduction Hi Everyone, I'm LegalLime, or Cal.

Cal

Jul 15, 2014
Hello all, my name is Cal, or LegalLime.

While looking for some web resources for one of my side projects I stumbled across DevBest. Wanting to download some of DevBest's awesome content, I signed right up however I got to looking around, and realized this place is actually pretty damn cool.

It's late and I'm sick so i'll try to keep this short.

My alias is LegalLime, my name is Cal. I am a 19 year old Web Developer based out of Atlanta, I'm currently in college & make my living online. While I work on literally hundreds of projects at a time, my main goal on the Internet is to learn. Ever since I was 12 and learned how to build a computer, I've been on a quest around the net for knowledge of anything and everything. Currently, my main projects include a gaming community named HarbuGaming (Sorry, I cant post links), and it's sister community Rezendite. In addition to my two main projects, I also run many side projects ranging from web development projects, to DDoS Mitigation Networks. I'm always working on something cool!

Something you'll pickup real quick about me, I thrive on professionalism, and I strive to use 100% proper grammar & spelling in every sentence I post, it helps me feed into my inner businessman by being professional & friendly 24/7/365.

If you have any questions, want to get to know me, or have any tips about DevBest, please feel free to message me, I'd really appreciate it.

I am off for the night, but I look forward to exploring the community more tomorrow!!!

Cal

Jul 15, 2014
Computer specs? Did you build your current computer??
I'm currently on my laptop ( Shitty Dell, Macbook is dead :/) but yes, I sure did.
Specs are as follows:
AMD-FX 8150
16Gb Corsair Vengeance
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3
Corsair H80 Liquid Cooling
Corsair HX850
EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked 4GB GDDR5
x2 1TB WD Caviar Blue Drives
x1 Samsung 260GB SSD
Corsair Vengeance C70 Army Green

Hope you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread