Introduction Hey there!

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
Hey there DevBest!
My name's AntiClimactic, but my real name is James Grahame.
I'm a 19 year old (going on to 20) software & web developer from Australia and I'm currently going to University studying Computer Programming.

I joined DevBest due to the fact that I heard it was a decent place for developers to come and interact, share their work and receive help with any issues they encounter. I've noticed you have a minecraft section which pleases me as I develop plugins for Bukkit in my spare time which I would happily contribute to fellow minecrafters. I may be a bit old for this, but I'm also slightly into the habbo development scene, although I've been growing out of it for the past few years.

At this point in time I know numerous coding languages which include the basics, being Html, CSS and Javascript, but also PDO PHP, MySQLi, jQuery, Java, Coldfusion, C# and I've been looking into Ruby on Rails recently. My knowledge of the languages I know is extensive so if you need any help and you can't find anyone else to help you don't hesitate to send me a PM as I'm always happy to help!

If you'd like to contact me, you can do so by adding my skype: anticlimacticlife
Thanks for checking out my introductory thread!

Stalin

Aug 17, 2013
Thanks for the welcome, Sysode!

Hey Supa!
I'm currently living in NSW, I'll be moving overseas once I finish my course though.

Stalin

Aug 17, 2013
I'm sure there would be some others from South Australia! I was raised in South Australia from when I was 3 until I was 9 if that counts haha.

Stalin

Aug 17, 2013
That might be a bit hard, but I'll try my best to get back down there! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread