Introduction hey there!!

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
(this is where i go super awkward and don't shut up about myself bcos alice)

anyway hello, my names alicia, but please call me alice. i'm fifteen and i live in a place called colchester in essex, and if you have any idea where that is, well then you're fabulous. i've been part of devbest for a while but i've never really posted.. wassim told me to sign up a while ago as he posted my photo and done a "hot or not" in the general chat section which i forced him to delete:p

i'm hoping to stick around for a while and make new friends and stuff, i'm very talkative when you get to know me but at first i guess i'm a bit shy! i love retros bcos obsession, i returned to them in april, but anyway lets not drag on

if you want my skype or anything just PM me, i'll gladly talk to any of you!! hope to speak to you guys soon x x

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Welcome to DevBest - I am the main person around here, if anyone tells you something you feel is important, you should check with me first.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Welcome [back] to DevBest, Alice!
I hope to see you around, and definitely within the Habbo community!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
(this is where i go super awkward and don't shut up about myself bcos im jess)

anyway hello, my names jessica, but please call me jess. i'm thirteen and i live in a place called colchester in essex, and if you have any idea where that is, well then you're fabulous. i've been part of devbest for a while but i've never really posted.. wassim told me to sign up a while ago as he posted a fake photo and done a "hot or not" in the general chat section which i forced him to delete:p

i'm hoping to stick around for a while and make new friends and stuff, i'm very talkative when you get to know me but at first i guess i'm a bit shy! i love retros bcos obsession, i returned to them in april, but anyway lets not drag on

if you want my skype or anything just PM me, i'll gladly talk to any of you bcos i think im cool!! hope to speak to you guys soon x x

That's the truth.. Delete this if it's against rules.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
How the hell did Wassim get you to come here? If I was female and knew Wassim I'd be terrified.

Anyways, welcome to DevBest.

Users who are viewing this thread