Introduction 'Hey I just met you ♪'

wings

Jun 11, 2012
Hey Devbest,

It's not really the first time I met you, I just don't know what would be the title of this thread, so yeah. I got an account here before which I could not access a while ago, xpixiex. I use it via facebook that's why. And I don't know what happened so I created this account.

I am a Filipina, and I am proud being it. My real name is Elloise. I'm only 14. hmm and anything else? I don't know what to say :p ask me if you want to know more about myself.

I came here to know more about the 'Habbo World', improve my coding and graphics skills. Languages I know are only HTML and PHP. And I know how to use Photoshop CS5 and most photo editing softwares and also video editing ones. I know deep inside my heart I'm still a noob in this forum or anywhere else, so please don't flame.

And oh btw, 8 more days before my birthday!!! :lol: Just sharing!

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
at 14 i didnt even know what html was. if you really like coding stuff, it's gonna be piss easy in a couple of years

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
A young, female programmer. Nice!

I don't think we have any female programmers on the forum except from jajaa

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

wings

Jun 11, 2012
at 14 i didnt even know what html was. if you really like coding stuff, it's gonna be piss easy in a couple of years
Thanks, I knew html since I was 12

A young, female programmer. Nice!

I don't think we have any female programmers on the forum except from jajaa

Anyway, welcome to the forum!
Thanks!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Hey, I just met you and this is crazy,
But here's my number so call me maybe?

Welcome to Devbest :)

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
Welcome To Devbest Community Of Developers, I Would like to do an project with u so message me to talk about it

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
Welcome To Devbest Community Of Developers, I Would like to do an project with u so message me to talk about it

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Filipina? I'm suprised hasn't found this thread (filipino aswell).

Welcome to devbest & Happy Late Birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread