Help!

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
There is this hacker that is alwayd managing to hack into users accounts, including my own.

I dont know if their is any exploits within the cms or if its a problem,

Can someone find a solution to this and get back to me asap.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
There are too many factors which it could be, you have to be more specific.

Does anyone else have access to the server/DB? What CMS+edit are you using, plus HK? Have you made sure you and your users don't use the same password details for other services e.g. other hotels?

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Well, i am using RevCMS - If you go to the devbest Thread RevCMS Layouts, it is version 3.5.1.

I have a standard Housekeeping in which is the RevCMS Housekeeping.

No one has access to the VPS apart from me and the owner.

I have made sure no one else does the same password. Although even how much i change my password with extra added security, he still manages to get into my account.

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
Well, i am using RevCMS - If you go to the devbest Thread RevCMS Layouts, it is version 3.5.1.

I have a standard Housekeeping in which is the RevCMS Housekeeping.

No one has access to the VPS apart from me and the owner.

I have made sure no one else does the same password. Although even how much i change my password with extra added security, he still manages to get into my account.
Which emu are you using? Also it might be your CMS, change it and see how it goes.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Which emu are you using? Also it might be your CMS, change it and see how it goes.

I am using PlusEM Habboon Edit - I've changed CMS's plenty of times, still manages to get into accounts.

I am using PlusEM Habboon Edit - I've changed CMS's plenty of times, still manages to get into accounts.

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015

Have you tried to change hk link? He might do it via hk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
No time to kick about, Follow These Steps it will include a new Database.

Re Download the Database and Re Add It.

Now Drag your Game Folder and Config.Php and Client.php to your desktop and delete the rest of the RevCMS.

Download @Wouto 's Habbo Theme Edit.

Make that your active wwwroot. Delete the Config File inside that wwwroot, Now add your old Config File from your desktop

Replace the Client.php with your old Client.php which you saved on your Desktop.

Should be all safe now.

If you are confused on how doing this PM me your Skype and I will do it for you.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
No time to kick about, Follow These Steps it will include a new Database.

Re Download the Database and Re Add It.

Now Drag your Game Folder and Config.Php and Client.php to your desktop and delete the rest of the RevCMS.

Download @Wouto 's Habbo Theme Edit.

Make that your active wwwroot. Delete the Config File inside that wwwroot, Now add your old Config File from your desktop

Replace the Client.php with your old Client.php which you saved on your Desktop.

Should be all safe now.

If you are confused on how doing this PM me your Skype and I will do it for you.

Epic! Ill give this a try and ill get back to you, much appreciated.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
No Problem.

If your stuck PM Me your skype and I will do this for you.

Yeah, he can't hack in anymore. Thank you, this is great!

Can you tell me how to fix Field 'name' doesnt have a default value
There is nothing in users with the field name.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Yeah, he can't hack in anymore. Thank you, this is great!

Can you tell me how to fix Field 'name' doesnt have a default value
There is nothing in users with the field name.
Make a forum and seek for help I am sure someone would be kind enough to help you! Make a forum. I am busy rite now.

Users who are viewing this thread