[HELP] Xampp/Client [HELP]

Andre12345

Feb 29, 2012
Hi DevBesters :D Me again. I need YOUR help . With Xampp and Client,

One My retro is going fine , Going well , And Im deciding to open it . So i want to make Xampp public.
I've tried to use No-ip.org but Only I can see it, E.g Example when i type in on my computer it leads me to my retro . But when i do it on another Laptop , It doesnt work :L .
So yea... I need a Tut ^.^

Client .

I DO NOT , REPEAT DO NOT know what's going on with my client :/ It's driving me crazy . I just want it to work. Idc If I have to steal SWFS from other retros, or host my own. I have a working paid for EMU. :mad: I need help with my client. If you want some screenies I'll upload just tell me.

And thanks CatGoesWoof For the Working SHOUTcast Radio :D

StanleyDev

Nov 13, 2011
uhm if im not mistaken I beleive you need to portforward the server so other users can connect to it and play it.

as for the client is it a white screen or just loads to the hotel view and disconnects?

m0nstascumshot

Mar 19, 2012
Hi DevBesters :D Me again. I need YOUR help . With Xampp and Client,

One My retro is going fine , Going well , And Im deciding to open it . So i want to make Xampp public.
I've tried to use No-ip.org but Only I can see it, E.g Example when i type in on my computer it leads me to my retro . But when i do it on another Laptop , It doesnt work :L .
So yea... I need a Tut ^.^

Client .

I DO NOT , REPEAT DO NOT know what's going on with my client :/ It's driving me crazy . I just want it to work. Idc If I have to steal SWFS from other retros, or host my own. I have a working paid for EMU. :mad: I need help with my client. If you want some screenies I'll upload just tell me.

And thanks CatGoesWoof For the Working SHOUTcast Radio :D
Your Welcome! <3 I got banned from the forums /: So i made a new account!! This is Cats! Aaron's my name!

Solar

Jan 24, 2012
Find out what your LAN IP is. Should be something along the lines of 192.168.x.xxx. Change your IP's listed in your web and server config files to your LAN IP. Now log into your router and portforward the ports (Apache default:80, Server default:portnumber) needed in order to view from your same network and outsiders.

Users who are viewing this thread