Help with Ripping Furniture

Rik

May 29, 2018
So I have seen some cool Harry Potter furnitures, but cant find where to download them. I decided to Rip them but I have no clue how. Can someone help me or guide me?

Many thanks!

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
open f12 before loading up a hotels client > click on network and type in .swf > place the furni you want in a room (you can also just take it out the cata) > then find the name of the furni you want and then double click it and it'll open on a new tab then just click Control and S to save! (or you can paste the link into your vps google chrome and it'll save by itself if saving doesn't work on your original PC!)

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Alternatively you can open the furnidata.xml of the hotel you're ripping it from and find the name, then do a direct link to the SWF, all the links can be found in external_variables

c4353b8e

May 26, 2018
Did it, so now I can just add them to my own test hotel? Or do I have to code them first?
I wasn't going to answer this, but I hated seeing you get to the end and not knowing how to add them. You've probably already worked it out, but if not just place the SWF file you downloaded into your furniture folder (usually /dcr/hof_furni) and link your furnidata to it. Make sure to match the furnidata's ID in your database, furniture & catalog.

I would suggest using an already released furniture, using your SWF instead of the released and changing the ID's a little, it just gives you a structure to work off and makes it less complicated I guess?

SimplyArchivesYT

Feb 20, 2024
Haha I see that. I'm trying to rip, or fix furnis that's bugged.

As I have 2 dragons the dark blue and the new brown dragon with no names. And then 3 Gothic fountains with wrong names and don't hang on the wall problem

Users who are viewing this thread