help with a few things

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Hi Guys

Looking at re doing my hotel but i cant get a few things working.
Ive posted about this before and no one was willing to help maybe this time might be differenet

I need pets to start working as atm they are blank boxs when loaded into hotel
And also the new clothing.

I have downloaded all the latest files from retro ripper and using the latest emu and everything for plus (habboon edit)

But no luck please someone help.

Thanks
Anthony

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hi Guys

Looking at re doing my hotel but i cant get a few things working.
Ive posted about this before and no one was willing to help maybe this time might be differenet

I have downloaded all the latest files from retro ripper and using the latest emu and everything for plus (habboon edit)

But no luck please someone help.

Thanks
Anthony
You are missing the pet swfs you can find them on swf releases.

You can find this on *****.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Hi jay
I have the latest swf pack and have downloaded all the clothes and put the correct files in correct places (emu folder and gamedate folder) still no luck

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
The original emulator & original SWFs will work fine. SWFs from another source/revision will not work.

I can confirm it works perfectly as I set this up the other week locally (straight from the release thread).

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
The original emulator & original SWFs will work fine. SWFs from another source/revision will not work.

I can confirm it works perfectly as I set this up the other week locally (straight from the release thread).
Hey mate the pets aint showing up no matter wat i try though also the clothing after upload wont work

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
If you're on Windows, hit f12 on your keyboard (providing you're on Chrome), select "Console" and then load the hotel.

Screenshot the console after you load the catalog pets pages & clothing, so we can see the errors.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Hey yes figuredata all done also the nets dont sow any errors they show nothing in cata at all ive attached pics

soz forgot pic

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
fbb9a61f242847fd92280fb4e367b163.png

It's whatever houses the name of said SWF file.

Users who are viewing this thread