Help with 663b client

icppsfan

Jan 23, 2013
I made a r63b client, it connects to the emulator (Silverwave) and it loads the client, when it opens the hotel view, about 1 second after it shows it, it disconnects and goes to the /me (that's the error link redirect/disconnect url) and says it dropped the connection in the emulator, I used this tutorial: , does anyone know what's happening?

Unidentified

Living the Developer Life...
Jun 19, 2012
Have you made sure you are using the correct SWFS required for this emulator and you need to make sure you have the correct Habbo.SWF
Download and add this to your SWFS folder replacing your original Habbo.SWF
Make sure you have also editted your External_Variables.txt File to link to your hotel correctly.

icppsfan

Jan 23, 2013
Like I said, I followed that topic above, external_variables.txt is set up, I replaced it with the one that topic gave (which is the one you just gave) and still nothing, the swfs, etc are the ones from that link I gave above as well, it loads, shows hotel view, says user has connected, then disconnects 1-2 seconds after..

EDIT: I have no clue what was going on but somehow, I have no clue how, it started working.

Last edited:

Unidentified

Living the Developer Life...
Jun 19, 2012
Like I said, I followed that topic above, external_variables.txt is set up, I replaced it with the one that topic gave (which is the one you just gave) and still nothing, the swfs, etc are the ones from that link I gave above as well, it loads, shows hotel view, says user has connected, then disconnects 1-2 seconds after..

EDIT: I have no clue what was going on but somehow, I have no clue how, it started working.
This usually, Signify's an incompatible Habbo.SWF or Unlinked SWFS

Users who are viewing this thread