[HELP] Warnings on cms pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb112333

Jul 10, 2012
I have these random warnings spread around on my page, I don't know why they are there and how to remove them.

PHP:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New Folder\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 87
PHP:
Warning: include_once(checktheban.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New Folder\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76
PHP:
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'checktheban.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New Folder\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New Folder\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76

It would be nice to get some help to fix these problems with my cms, thanks in advance.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Whats on line 87 of C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New Folder\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php bet it has something to do with checktheban.php

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
local checktheban.php and correct it?
or type "error_reporting(0);" at the top of the page if you're lazy?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
local checktheban.php and correct it?
or type "error_reporting(0);" at the top of the page if you're lazy?
Thats the worse advice you can ever give someone. Kys.

Hiding the problems from showing is not fixing the problem is just creating an exploit.. You're dumb. And saying "local checktheban.php and correct it?" doesn't help either.. Obviously thats the problem but its not there. LOL So he can't correct whats not even there.
Warning: include_once(checktheban.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New Folder\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76

Looks like to me your calling it wrong, try to change the link thats being called to the correct folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread