HELP! Updating Headers r63 to r63b! ~ GTE

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
Dear Devs,
I am not much of a coder.. Im not good with these type of things so I will need your help! I need one of you to tell me how to update my gold tree emulator 3.0 by shamike [r63] to latest user interface [r63b]. Id appreciate a noob-friendly tutorial or something.. Thank you so much! Also @Sledmore if I am not mistaken you seem to be good with these things.. Nevertheless any help would be appreciated.. :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Dear Devs,
I am not much of a coder.. Im not good with these type of things so I will need your help! I need one of you to tell me how to update my gold tree emulator 3.0 by shamike [r63] to latest user interface [r63b]. Id appreciate a noob-friendly tutorial or something.. Thank you so much! Also @Sledmore if I am not mistaken you seem to be good with these things.. Nevertheless any help would be appreciated.. :)
... GTE is coded for R63A, You need to go get a new emulator. Nobody will spoon feed you that much coding. You would have to literally change so much in the code, it wouldn't be worth anyones time buddy. That's why there is R63A emulators and R63B Emulators

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
... GTE is coded for R63A, You need to go get a new emulator. Nobody will spoon feed you that much coding. You would have to literally change so much in the code, it wouldn't be worth anyones time buddy. That's why there is R63A emulators and R63B Emulators
@JayCustom thing is there aren't many stable r63b emulators.. I thought gold tree is a really stable emu so it would be great..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom thing is there aren't many stable r63b emulators.. I thought gold tree is a really stable emu so it would be great..
Yeah if you want to sit there and spend hours coding R63B features instead of just updating an already made R63B emulator to be stable go right on ahead, but no one is going to waste their time spoon feeding you all that

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
R63A to R63B literally takes 5mins if you know what you're doing. Packet ID's and Encryption Keys already released. Its just a matter of copying and pasting.
The only feature you would be missing if you updated Phoenix without any actual knowledge of C# would be Snowstorm, and maybe even the Bot Shop.

It's not rocket science, although Phoenix shouldn't be updated anyway...They're better emulators released.

Users who are viewing this thread