GTA SA [HELP] SAMP [HELP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3GuLaTiOnS

May 12, 2012
I went to this RP Server It was my favorite server because i was actually one of the Top ten richest player in that server and it was pretty nice too. I just was bored and used Cleo mods and got banned, I've changed my IP But it still says I'm banned, I guess there's something that can ban my Computer? Any solution? I've even applied a ban appeal but the Admins never reply. Please reply to this thread if you can help

R3GuLaTiOnS

May 12, 2012
Nope, Won't work as i said It's kind of like a Computer ban thing.. I'm still banned if i use Proxy, If i use HotSpot Shield the servers won't Load..

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Change your PC name? If thas the case, or change your username

R3GuLaTiOnS

May 12, 2012
Sorry, But how the heck will i Do that?

Edit: I got what you meant, I'm doing it. Changing the name and then IP Address

Adonn

Mar 25, 2011
SA-MP does have serial (hardware) banning functions, and they've had them for quite a while. The SA-MP administration used to delete any posts on their forums that would mention it (I guess it was supposed to be some kind of big secret), but I haven't checked for it in a while. I think a couple of unofficial plugins allowed a server developer to do something similar, but SA-MP has the functionality built in as well. I haven't used it in a while, but I think its something like:

Code:
gpci(playerid, serial[], len);

I don't know if it still works, I haven't used it in a couple of years. It might be removed now

R3GuLaTiOnS

May 12, 2012
Um.. Any idea how I can be un banned?

BTW, I am only banned from a Server, Which was my favorite. Please read carefully..

Edit: They are saying I am not Banned, Range banned, Or Profile banned. Can anyone help me?

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Go to google, search proxy download... download it... turn it on, wahlah! Your IP has been changed, and your all back to normal.

MTA bans are normally for a few hours, or a few days. Don't worry in time, you will be unbanned.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
The server owners decided this, so you can't really do anything then, other than reset router.. and change your IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread