[Help/Request] A good statistics page for RevCMS?

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Hello, Devbest
I have been searching all over Google for a decent statistics page. However they all give statistics on the game. Such as badges, users, etc. I want a better one. And I have not been able to find it.

Something similar to this
11vmus0.png

Is there any other releases similar to this? If yes, please post the link below. :up:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
1. Im not being picky.
2. Im not complaining
3. I never wanted to be spoon fed lol.

I am just a beginner at html, only know basics when coding, and I'm still learning. Which is why i didn't understand. You can't expect everyone on devbest to be good at coding lol.

I want the script. Not a copy of someones hotel script.
I did search it up, as i said that in my thread. Did not find it. Why post your stats page, if your not going to help. If you cannot provide me with link or the files. Then do not comment.
However they all give statistics on the game. Such as badges, users, etc. I want a better one.

I showed you how to do your own stats page. So go learn yourself if you don't want to be spoon fed.

WhosPanda

Lel..Why u reading this fam?
Apr 27, 2012
If someone is taking the time to write you a quick tut on what to do @JayCustom ...then accept the help and don't talk about you don't want to be spoon fed
.. @Keshaun i think thats just being lazy to not have 5 mins to make a simple page and try to improve it a bit.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
If someone is taking the time to write you a quick tut on what to do @JayCustom ...then accept the help and don't talk about you don't want to be spoon fed
.. @Keshaun i think thats just being lazy to not have 5 mins to make a simple page and try to improve it a bit.
Well is not really that im lazy. I still have other tasks to do. Im usually on for 1-2 hours a day. But yeah

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well is not really that im lazy. I still have other tasks to do. Im usually on for 1-2 hours a day. But yeah
2 hours a day = 14 hours a week = 56 hours a month = 672 hours in a year. Average time it take to code a simple statistics page for RevCMS for unexperienced is about 1 hour and for experienced about 10 minutes or less

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I'll show you how to write your own so you don't complain about not getting what you want.

3 very easy steps.

Step 1: Write the first query
Code:
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM table");
* = Grabs All Columns
You can add things to the end like "WHERE column = *value*" to control your output or SORT BY desc/rand to make the values change order or randomize them

So after you get your query written out which should look something like this:
UberCMS: mysql_query("SELECT * from USERS where USERNAME='".USER_NAME."'");
RevCMS: mysql_query("SELECT * from USER where USERNAME='".$_SESSION['user']['username']."'");

Step 2: Grab The Attributes
Code:
You can never just write a query and then say $query['value'] because you will get a resource ID error. So you grab the attributes of it so you can use it

$UseMe = mysql_fetch_assoc($query);

Great now the easy part
Step 3: Display/Use the information
Code:
Display:
echo $UseMe['column'];

Use:
'".$UseMe['column']."' --> Use this in another query to grab more info

And just to be noted you said you wanted a stats page, and he gave you all of the code for it. Stop being picky we are not here to spoon feed you we are here to HELP. We want to make retros more diverse and unique. We do not want to see the same things over and over.
Best of Luck!

Well now. For register users, gold vip, and platinum vip. They are all showing the same amount of register users.

I follow your steps and this is what I got.

Sorry if im annoying you, but im trying my best.:up:
echo $data['aantalbadges'];
?></strong> Registered Members on {hotelname}.<br />
There are <strong><?php $query = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) AS aantalkamers FROM users WHERE `rank` >= ''1") or die(mysql_error());
$data = mysql_fetch_assoc($query);

echo $data['aantalkamers'];
?></strong> Gold VIP Members on {hotelname}.<br />
There are <strong><?php
$query = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) AS aantalkamers FROM users WHERE `rank` >= '2'") or die(mysql_error());
$UseMe = mysql_fetch_assoc($query);

echo $data['aantalkamers'];
?></strong> Platinum Vip Members on {hotelname}.<br />
There are <strong><?php
$query = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) AS aantalkamers FROM users WHERE `rank` >= '3'") or die(mysql_error());
$data = mysql_fetch_assoc($query);

Users who are viewing this thread