[Help] Problem with adding own customs [Phoenix]

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hi, please see this screenshot and help me:

FeRsX.png

[ ]

I even tried using the pre-made .swf customs and used the Habbo SQL maker v3.1, it doesn't work too.
Please add my custom to your hotel with my .swf file and SQL's and check if it works. And tell me if there's a wrong with my SQL's or with the pre-made balloon customs! [I didn't make it] Thank you :D

Download here please:

Thanks a billion,
Tiny 
Anyone please help

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Either you didn't enter the correct information into the Furnidata or database. or it could be that you don't have the SWF in the correct folder

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
If they're my balloon customs, why didn't you use the SQLs I made? :p The SWF I made works fine as I have the balloons on my hotel, and I coded them;

20282_4499104430037_949335580_n.jpg

The reason yours doesn't work is because you've edited the name of it, that's all. When making customs you also have to edit the file in HxD and change the name in the codey part. I just opened this one and it is my balloon, as in the HxD the text all says "balloonparty01" which is what I named that balloon.
Another thing when making customs, it has to have the SAME AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS as the original name. "balloonparty01" has 14 characters, so your SWF would have to be called "tinybuilder123" or something, and then you'd also have to open the file in HxD and replace all "balloonparty01" with "tinybuilder123" and have this in your SQLs as opposed to "test".
You should also make sure that you use the same ID throughout the SQLs, I can see that you have different numbers in your catalog_items, furniture, and furnidata.
If you need more help with making customs, check this thread and feel free to message me x

Users who are viewing this thread