[Help] PlusEMU Tcp Proxy

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hi Devbest,

What is a good host that sells TCP Proxies that work with PlusEMU? I have purchased one from a hosting service, but the support and the proxy were both terrible.

JayCustom

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Hi Devbest,

What is a good host that sells TCP Proxies that work with PlusEMU? I have purchased one from a hosting service, but the support and the proxy were both terrible.

JayCustom
Good price, good support. Check it out.

Edit: Didn't quote.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
IMO it works out better in the long run to buy a DDoS protected dedicated server or VPS.

If funds are tight, small ddos protected linux vps' can be bought cheap and you could setup your own reverse proxy / load balancer, saves being hosted on the same proxy as other users.

Purchasing proxies from retro hosts are usually always a problem, because you and a lot of other hotels are hosted under the same IP and most of the hosts setups aren't very good. You could be under the same proxy IP as a hotel that has a lot of enemies, that hotel's proxy could get booted, with the hosts shitty setup, it could take the whole proxy offline, meaning your hotel has downtime just because some prick can't make friends.

If you've got money to spend, personally I'd recommend an OVH Game dedi, OVH secondary DNS for fail safe precautions (optional) and failover IP's. You could always setup a script aswell to detect client locations in PHP and if you have failover IP's from different locations you could choose which IP location would be closest to the client and use that IP for that little extra delivery speed to the client.

Just my opinions, hope it helps.

- If you do end up going for OVH and don't wanna pay the ridiculous price for a windows license, I can give you a free key for OVH Window Server 2012 R2 (Enterprise/Standard) OS.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned, this isn't an Advertisement thread for HostSavor nor any other hosts. Please reply with actual support/help which you have knowledge or experience rather than saying it based off their website & prices.

Users who are viewing this thread