[HELP] PhoenixPHP Layout HELP NEEDED! [HELP]

Excuse

Sep 5, 2012
Hey, I am new to this forum but decided to join up because I noticed alot of help was given.

Anyway.. to the point.

I have just created my own PhoenixPHP Retro and I am confused to how to change the layout/style of the homepage.. This has been bothering me as once this has sorted.. I will aim to make it public.

SCREENSHOTS
2q04k7b.gif

mhepp1.png

106lblt.png

If anyone can help me.. I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks!

Joe

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Why are you showing us the db ?!
and incase you didn't notice your using PhoenixPHP (witch is filled with exploits) and fresh is using UberCMS.
but if you want to continue using PhoenixPHP there are lots of Uber a like themes for it but they don't match ubercms 100%, just search here or on rz.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
PhoenixPHP is the worst cms ever, Only thing I ever loved about it was the housekeeping. Ubercms on the other hand has a lot of exploits, but most of them are patched..But sadly a ugly housekeeping layout. Revcms has a nice template system, fast loading pages..and a easy to edit hk and themes...Pick your poison xD

Excuse

Sep 5, 2012
Thanks for your swifty reply.. and idk why I showed my database.. pretty dumb really.

Joe

hmmm RevCMS sounds nice.. I haven't really considered changing yet as I have only just started to make a retro.

Do you know how to set that up? In other words.. is it tricky?

Joe

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Here is revCMS -

You'll need to buy a Phoenix License or get another EMU to be compatible with it.
Not tricky to setup, simple really.

Users who are viewing this thread