Help me pleasee?

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Well, i have made a retro and all it works perfect i just need to find out how to make a link to it i went on no-ip.com and i made a host it just wont work :( Please help me

it always goes to How to fix

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Well, i have made a retro and all it works perfect i just need to find out how to make a link to it i went on no-ip.com and i made a host it just wont work :( Please help me

it always goes to How to fix
Try edit your site link in your config

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Edit your config so it says
$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = ' //Does not end with a "/"

If you've already done that, idk sorry.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
What is your domain? Also, have you appointed it to your server's IP? .... Also, make sure there is nothing in your config that you have to fix up.
my domain is hab-blast.sytes.net it is my VPS ip and my server ip is my VPS ip also but it dont work

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Ok well.... all you can do from here is spend 6-8 pounds and buy a .biz or .info domain for 1 year, then appoint it to your VPS' IP. Then once you have done that, clear your cache and browsing data, then try to enter your website. I recommend googling "Cheap 1 Year Domains" or visiting !

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Ok well.... all you can do from here is spend 6-8 pounds and buy a .biz or .info domain for 1 year, then appoint it to your VPS' IP. Then once you have done that, clear your cache and browsing data, then try to enter your website. I recommend googling "Cheap 1 Year Domains" or visiting !
tk.com dont do nothing, i need a free domain i dont got any money

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
If you don't have any money then good luck with owning a hotel at all, all you will see is a lot of problems.

OFF TOPIC: 50th post! WOOOOOOOO!

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Well, My friend got a domain hab-blast.co.uk but he cant set it up :L
Tell your 'friend' to go to the website he bought the domain from, login to the client area and re-appoint it to the VPS' IP. If there isn't a client area, he must email a site administrator with the IP(s) he wants the domain appointed to. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread