[HELP] I know you cn teach me how to fix that! :D

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
I want create a list off all my published news. what are the optios i have to do this? i didnt find anything in the forum to solve my problem.
I marked the screen where i wanna do the list. pls help and thanks in advance :cool:

Attachments

• screen111111.JPG
    screen111111.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 13

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
You know you could always look into other edits of that CMS, it looks like the simple Habbo Theme that's been re-released a thousand times. If that doesn't help after searching through other CMS's then try to post one of these articles, help threads whatever you call them nowadays.

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
You know you could always look into other edits of that CMS, it looks like the simple Habbo Theme that's been re-released a thousand times. If that doesn't help after searching through other CMS's then try to post one of these articles, help threads whatever you call them nowadays.
thats what ive done, Sir

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I’m pretty sure in all Habbo themes I’ve seen they create a list when you add more than one.

There’s tons of CMS skin releases with these features already coded with a lot more, would be an easy copy and paste job.

Users who are viewing this thread