[help] HTTP Reverse Proxy

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
i recently purchased a HTTP Reverse Proxy from hostsavor and i need some help if you of you could if would be great Thanks!
my skype is Tylernortonpanther
ovUJdJO.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Glad to know there are still people who don't know what they fuck they are doing. HTTP Proxies don't go on your client.. You need a TCP proxy. Your HTTP proxy can however go in your website configuration, but its not needed to run a hotel. You just wasted your money.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Glad to know there are still people who don't know what they fuck they are doing. HTTP Proxies don't go on your client.. You need a TCP proxy. Your HTTP proxy can however go in your website configuration, but its not needed to run a hotel. You just wasted your money.
Er... HTTP reverse proxies are still pretty useful, genius.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
I use 2 Proxys, my hotel is Very Secure, for my Website i use (1) Sucuri CloudProxy - (2) Zbode/ Javapipe Website Proxy and for my Client i use (1) Zbode/ Javapipe Game Proxy. Seems to work very will and my hotel is very secure ;) || The only downside its very expensive, but works exceptionally well ;)

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
To put the HTTP proxy to use, go on your domain settings and change your vps IP or what ever to that IP. I believe that's how you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread