[Help] How do you put in custom or any furni into R63B Hotel?

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hello,

I am having issues in inserting furniture into my R63B Hamachi Hotel > Latest User Interface

I follow the steps included such as putting the codes into phpmyadmin SQL > I had made sure it was correct and it was
Put the code into furnidata.sql > Also correct
Put the SWF into the hof_furni

Well, the thing that struggles me the most is the hof_furni, it is more different than any other hotel's one, as such as R63 has a folder packed with furni SWFs, but inside my hof_furni there is a bunch of folders with named of numbers (e.g. 4053)
You must be registered for see images attach

This image is inside the hof_furni folder.

I try putting it into one of the folders (there is swfs inside other folders of furni) but it comes up with black boxes, even after i try to clear my cache.
Can you's try get back to me in the mean case?

Also, the emulator i use is Called Plus Original OR Silverware Emulator just in-case you want or need to know

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
The number folders represents the revision set inside your furniture table. If a revision of a furni is set to 0 for example, it'll get the furni from the 0 folder, etc.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Well, I have put in the furni in 0, and changed the 'revision' table so it specified 0, but then i had put in the hotel and said ':update_items' and ':update_catalogue'. the furni still does not show and still after cache clear.

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
Hey Jerry I know this pose is very long but I tried putting the builders club furni into my plus emu. Im getting a black box and the sql doesnt have the sql for the revison its only until is_arrow. Can I have a sql for the the plus emu?

Users who are viewing this thread