GTA SA [HELP] Finding a script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachlive

Jul 29, 2012
Hello, many of you might frown upon me for what i'm about to say, yet please read the full things before you express your thought.

Hello, my name is Zach, I am currently searching for a Next Generation roleplay script, as I would love to completly give it a make over, by making econmy realistic, adding crazy realistic mapping in it, changing the VIP system totaly, and changing weapon values, to make them expencive, but once you buy them adding realistic damage, thank you in advance,
Zach

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
Sorry mate, nobody will give you it because, if the NGG owner, emails me, I'd have to blacklist your server, sorry mate!

Joe9147

Nov 15, 2011
SA-MP have give up blacklisting all servers under NGG script. Mostly every server I.E /mafia city rp - other's useing NGG edit's.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
SA-MP have give up blacklisting all servers under NGG script. Mostly every server I.E /mafia city rp - other's useing NGG edit's.
It's true, mostly every new RP out there is NGG, I told Nick, I can't sit and blacklist ALL RP servers, I'll just get bad Rep for it, I told Nick and Devin, that it is time to move on, they have an old and bugged version of your script so, it doesn't matter anymore, They have changed their script a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread