[HELP] English -> Elizabethan Formal English Translator

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Hi guys,

I am creating with a couple of friends, an English to Elizabethan Formal language translator... such as, if we were to type in "Where are you?" it would output "Wherefore art thou?". I want some help creating the basics of a very simple translator script. I'll do the site too. There will be a credits page and I really think this will be a hit site for English & Historical classes in English speaking classes around the world, if we can get it known... that is.

I am looking for an experienced coder who can code this very securely and cleanly, you will be given full credits and can choose to stay with the team for some time. I am not asking you to just code it, but just need some advice with it... and even some assistance if you have the time.

This is a serious development. Please let me know if you are willing to participate via PM not replies. Please only reply if you are interested in suggesting something... or giving me some tips.

Thanks a lot for your time guys, Josh.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
If you take a look around on google, there are quite a few open source translators / clones that are available for free or cost a small amount (no more than £20)
Could be worth taking a look as it may give you more of an insight how it works etc...

Users who are viewing this thread