[Help] EMU Coding

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Code:
case 151:
                            if (Session.GetHabbo().HasFuse("cmd_update_groups"))
                            {
                                using (DatabaseClient dbClient = GoldTree.GetDatabase().GetClient())
                                {
                                    GoldTree.GetGame().GetManagerGroups();
                                }
                                //Need Code Here
                                return true;
                            }
                            return false;
Code:
 public Groups GetManagerGroups()
        {
            return this.ManagerGroups;
        }

I'm so lost. Please someone only help if you know what your talking about, thanks.

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Code:
                        case 151:
                            {
                                if (Session.GetHabbo().HasFuse("cmd_update_groups"))
                                {
                                    using (DatabaseClient dbClient = GoldTree.GetDatabase().GetClient())
                                    {
                                        Groups.smethod_0(dbClient);
                                    }
                                    Session.SendNotification("Groups updated.");
                                    return true;
                                }
                                return false;
                            }
Give that a shot

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This didn't work, and by any chance do you know how to do MUS connections also? I haven't really done either of these. I have been trying for hours.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
This didn't work, and by any chance do you know how to do MUS connections also? I haven't really done either of these. I have been trying for hours.
MUS connection isn't that where you would send a emulator command from the hotel administration system e.g. ASE?
If so wouldn't all you need to do is make a TCP listener and wait for commands? I'm not sure how you could encrypt the command so only owner can send commands?

I ask because I wanna implement web commands in to my c++ emulator project

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
MUS connection isn't that where you would send a emulator command from the hotel administration system e.g. ASE?
If so wouldn't all you need to do is make a TCP listener and wait for commands? I'm not sure how you could encrypt the command so only owner can send commands?

I ask because I wanna implement web commands in to my c++ emulator project
Sockets.

Users who are viewing this thread