[HELP] CMS

Dimitri5454300

Nov 2, 2016
Hello everyone.
I need your help because I currently have a security flaw on my CMS.
I will explain with the information I have.
This is a flaw in the staff page, which allows you to enter a person's account, or rank I do not know.
To exploit it I noticed via an exchange on Skype that the person had opened a window on Google Chrome, is this inspect the item or an installed extension. He also told me that to exploit it you had to put a code.
Then it fixed me the flaw without connecting to my FTP, just by putting a code like this in a window on Google Chrome.
I will need help to see more clearly on the subject because I do not understand and I get hacked a lot ...

HELP

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015

Use those if that doesn't work say so.

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013

Use those if that doesn't work say so.
I don't think he wants a whole new CMS where there is potential of this being fixed, but who knows.

Edit: Also, the cabbo theme by JynX doesn't work as it should. When you add the exploit fix, it logs you out and then you wont be able to log back in.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I don't think he wants a whole new CMS where there is potential of this being fixed, but who knows.

Edit: Also, the cabbo theme by JynX doesn't work as it should. When you add the exploit fix, it logs you out and then you wont be able to log back in.

rip then

Users who are viewing this thread