Hi guys!
I dont understand this problem
VwOKDbq.png

2giwCaZ.png

Valondaking

Mar 30, 2012
Oh yea
nice m8

AM i retard ? They all all linked up i get dc because something is making it crash u fuck tard ? And i am wondering if some1 knows where the bug is ?

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Oh yea
nice m8
.... You have proved my point for urself then

Oh yea
nice m8

AM i retard ? They all all linked up i get dc because something is making it crash u fuck tard ? And i am wondering if some1 knows where the bug is ?
Dont call me a fuck tard, Your the one who was using Mercury Emulator SWFS for Azure Emulator, So..

I have a hotel up, I am actually just fixing an issue with Plus Emulators Client. Then I am launching it, so.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
HAhah i can call u fuck tard how much i want because that isnt Mercurial ahahahah retard fuck
I know this isn't MERCURY EMULATOR OMG... You need help with Azure Emulator but you were using Mercury SWFS... STOP CALLING ME A RETARD FUCK WHEN I AM SAYING YOUR RUNNING ON AZURE BUT WITH MERCURY EMULATOR SWFS YOUR THE FUCK TARD AND HAVE MADE A FOOL OUR OF YOURSELF LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE PIC AND YOUR HOTEL NAME

Valondaking

Mar 30, 2012
HAVE U EVEN READ I FIXED THAT PROBLEM long time ago gosh... it had nothing to do with the ''swfs'' it was a bug and i fixed it
Im asking if people have got this bug so i know what to do!

Nice logic

well
u dont know what ur talking about

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
HAVE U EVEN READ I FIXED THAT PROBLEM long time ago gosh... it had nothing to do with the ''swfs'' it was a bug and i fixed it
Im asking if people have got this bug so i know what to do!

Nice logic
Go to use that game folder, config external vars then download then delete the current habbo.swf in that game folder and use this habbo.swf : - This should resolve your issue.

Users who are viewing this thread