[HELP] Client loads, connects to emulator, but get stuck in hotel view

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
My client loads all the way past 100%, then shows connection in emulator, but then gets stuck at hotel view and doesn't continue further.
I am using a RevCMS, with Vice Emulator 2.0 RP Edition. I doubled check my swfs, client.php, config.php, and server-main.cfg. My ports are open.

My config.php

My client.php

My swfs

My server-main.cfg

usiiDJi.png

HoXY9JS.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is your second client problem in like a month? You might as well just give up if you can't figure these out yourself come on..
Turn windows firewall off and try that

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
This is your second client problem in like a month? You might as well just give up if you can't figure these out yourself come on..
Turn windows firewall off and try that

Well, for one the last one was the person who edited the emulator, and cms. Didn't even know how to solve it. I turned my firewall off a couple of times. My ports are accepted through the firewall anyways. Most of my threads posted is not for not knowing the solution. But i will try disabling my firewall.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well, for one the last one was the person who edited the emulator, and cms. Didn't even know how to solve it. I turned my firewall off a couple of times. My ports are accepted through the firewall anyways. Most of my threads posted is not for not knowing the solution. But i will try disabling my firewall.
Did it work?

Users who are viewing this thread