[Help] BoonValues Page - Not detecting the url.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hello, there's a slight issue in the release (on different site.) of the Habboon Values Release.

Issues:
1. File name is: index.html - when i put the url/index.html it doesn't go to that page, yeah it detects and picks up .php, but it will only detects it if i go to url/app/tpl/skins/SKIN/index.html
2. As stated on the release page, it specifies it doesn't come with a database, meaning it wont let me login to the administration panel for the values page.

Could anyone help me?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I'm going to assume you're using Apache, the default Apache configuration makes sure that the default document is 'index.php', followed by 'index.html'; 'index.htm'; etc..

The problem you're having is, as long as 'index.php' remains in your root directory, Apache will only pick 'index.php' up, 'index.html' will only be picked up if 'index.php' is removed/unavailable, this is not an error in any case, it's just default configuration taking place.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
I'm going to assume you're using Apache, the default Apache configuration makes sure that the default document is 'index.php', followed by 'index.html'; 'index.htm'; etc..

The problem you're having is, as long as 'index.php' remains in your root directory, Apache will only pick 'index.php' up, 'index.html' will only be picked up if 'index.php' is removed/unavailable, this is not an error in any case, it's just default configuration taking place.
He used RevCms lol

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
You don't say? I know he's using RevCMS. Please don't reply unless you know what you're replying to.
Yeah, don't pay attention to him, we all know i am using RevCMS, i got the values page to work by putting the files in wwwroot folder, instead of the skins folder, and that seemed to work. But these don't work:

1. Searching for certain rares
2. Logging into the Panel for adding rares (Not by adding the code)

Users who are viewing this thread