[Help] AzureSharp Client Issue [IIS]

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I am using AzureSharp 2.1.0.4 and i am having an issue with the client, every time it loads for anyone including myself, it disconnects you from the client, it loads everything up but then disconnects when fully loaded into the client. You are able to see MOD Tool, Credits, Navigation etc but when it loads fully it disconnects you and takes me to the /me page.

By then i am looking into it by viewing the Developer Console (F12) and i came across this, i am currently using my friends links to sort out the emu and his hotel is working perfectly fine.

Screenshot:
arCkNQp.jpg

Does anyone know a fix/location where to find this error? Thank you.

AnalGoat11

Queen
Nov 25, 2015
I am using AzureSharp 2.1.0.4 and i am having an issue with the client, every time it loads for anyone including myself, it disconnects you from the client, it loads everything up but then disconnects when fully loaded into the client. You are able to see MOD Tool, Credits, Navigation etc but when it loads fully it disconnects you and takes me to the /me page.

By then i am looking into it by viewing the Developer Console (F12) and i came across this, i am currently using my friends links to sort out the emu and his hotel is working perfectly fine.

Screenshot:
arCkNQp.jpg

Does anyone know a fix/location where to find this error? Thank you.
They're my links haha, If you skype me I have found a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread