[HELP] Adding reCAPTCHA to revCMS registration

Stoffiss

Jun 6, 2016
I am looking into adding reCAPTCHA in my hotel's registration using revCMS, can someone explain how to do that in detail? I would really appreciate any help!

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
You can use this link for reCAPTCHA, . For the Label, you may call it your hotel name, and for the domains, just put your hotel link.

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
I'll run through you a tutorial here:
First make sure you are logged into a google account, and then head over to this page,
D1mhRkk.png

You will see this, and you need to fill in the information provided. For the label you may enter "Register", and for your domains you enter your domain of your hotel; hotel.com
You don't need to include the "http://", and then just click 'Register'.
It will then bring you to this page:
ZIDqNtn.png

Paste this code, before your closing head tag (</head>);
Code:
<script src='https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js'></script>
Also, wherever you want the reCAPTCHA to show, paste this code;
Code:
<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="Replace with your Site Key"></div>
Where it says 'Replace with your Site Key', paste your site key.:up:
Hopefully your register page will have the ReCAPTCHA security there.

If you still don't get it, feel free to add my skype: chicken.wings0101

Last edited:

Stoffiss

Jun 6, 2016
Thank you so much for the guide KingX! I really do appreciate it, the captcha is now there. Although there's one problem, users can fulfil their registration without even touching the captcha widget. It's not required so to say. How do I keep the user from registering without fulfilling the reCAPTCHA?
Thank you!

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Maybe add a security feature, I haven't really noticed anyone break past it. But when I look into it, I'll keep you informed.:)

You can probably use the "Else, IF Statements", to create a php code, to make sure they vote.
<?php

Maybe use this template.

?>

I don't know what kind of template you would like it as though.

Users who are viewing this thread