Introduction Hello :)

N

NousBoy

Hey guys I go by the name of NousBoy on the internet. I am pretty much a web designer (not a pro but pretty good I would say) and I love gaming.

Well I joined DevBest because of the NewSys by Gibbo :D because one of my clients wanted me to take a look at that for his upcoming project.

I love playing games like TF2, SA-MP, Minecraft and Ace of Spades! So if you love playing them, send me a PM with your steam ID and we can maybe play together once in a while :D. I am also in the process of starting my own gaming community (I have started some back in the past related to sa-mp but meh they turned out bad due to lack of experience). Now I am back with experience helping around big communities and I think I am ready for this :D

Plus I am in the verge of learning PHP at the moment and I thought it would be a good decision to join DevBest to be able to get help :D

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Welcome to DevBest forums!

If you're new to XenForo then take a look at this thread to find out how to work with this forum:

If you have any questions regarding anything on the forum, feel free to contact me here:
Thank you for joining our forums, hope to see you around? :)

Users who are viewing this thread