Introduction Hello everyone!

zinocores

Dec 24, 2014
Hello everyone! My name is Zino Del ben (also known as Zino Il Mysterioso on Facebook) or ZinoCores on here :D
I hope you all are having a wonderfull day! I know you may think that I'm just another "New guy".. Okay, that's true.
Okay, things about me!
I'm a 16 year old male (i know my account says 7 sept 1994 but it's actually 7 may 1998)
Love talking to people and I don't get upset very quick like other people..
I'm from Belgium! "Nen echten vlaming" (A real Flemish) like they say it in Dutch :)
I don't give up, lose hope or quit at ANY time!
I really like making Special Effect video's with my GoPro and making Habbo Retro hotels or any other servers/games on the PC.
LOVE playing games!

So, that was the most about me.. Now i would like to hear from you guys! Hope y'all accept me and i'll find my own little place right away!
Thanks all for reading, my apologies for spelling mistakes and a good day/night!

Zino
<3

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
We don't think you are a new guy, we know you're a new guy, because, you are a new guy. Anyway, welcome to DevBest (and since you're a habbotard, please, do not speak of Habbo or Habbo related topics in the shoutbox).

zinocores

Dec 24, 2014
Hi, I'm Hannah
I'm probably the only active female on this forum, sad story.
I get along with everyone so we should talk sometime. :>
Hey! Yeah sure, I'll talk soon, but it's getting late here in Belgium so speak you later!

Users who are viewing this thread