Introduction Hello DevBesters!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I am Vineen M. Manarang, known here before as Vineen Malig Manarang (Joined June 24, 2011) but is now Vineen.

I am 12 years old if you're wondring, I like playing Habbo Private Servers and aswell as experienced being staff on other retros such as
  • Habbflo
  • Smooth
  • and another 1 I forgot the name, due it was shutted down
I am a trustworthy person with enough advanced experiences to moderate a hotel ~ I was been here in DevBest since August 29, 2011.

I am also fluent in speaking in English and aswell as typing ~ and I do got friends who speaks in English that is why I am getting my fluency higher.

You can ask me for help as long as it doesn't involve money, I am still too young to sponsor amount of money.

So happy DevBesting! Hoping to know more about you guys ;)

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Hi there, I notice you say you are fluent in English but to me it look like you've just stuck that all in a translator. Anyhow, nice to see you here at DevBest again, enjoy your stay :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
General: Thanks for welcoming me... And never thought this sub-forum is still useful ~ wahahaha!
Anyway, for Baz, sometimes I do fail in typing in English due to the fact I am not an American/any language speaking English language or anyhow related to them, I learn speaking in English in school and on internet aswell.

Kaz: I am already enjoying this community.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
General: Thanks for welcoming me... And never thought this sub-forum is still useful ~ wahahaha!
Anyway, for Baz, sometimes I do fail in typing in English due to the fact I am not an American/any language speaking English language or anyhow related to them, I learn speaking in English in school and on internet aswell.

Kaz: I am already enjoying this community.
For a person from a non-English speaking country, you are very good at it, although raz0r. could still beat you at it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread