Introduction Hello DevBest!

Jif

Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

I am not familiar with this community so bare with me and hopefully I find this community welcoming.

I'm an honest person, it might sound harsh at moments but I'm really not trying to be an "asshole".

I am attending college, (my second year) for computer science and engineering. I will be going to college for that criteria for exactly 6 years and pursue a career in that occupation. I am a part-time web developer, my favorite and best known language is PHP - I have done many projects in PHP from simple login to registrations to online interface widgets and applications with little knowledge of Java and Ajax.

I enjoy playing games such as Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto, Halo and of course Habbo. The best thing you will want to know me is I strive to learn, so if I mistake something, please correct me - but don't be too mean!

I hope this turns out a good community for me, and thank you.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey @Jif!

Welcome to DevBest, please be sure to read the ( ) if you haven't already, you can also find the section rules stickied at the top of the forum node you visit.

Hope to see you around!

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
@Jif im sure you'll contribute alot in the coders paradise and all that sections ;) Welcome

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
You'll fit in well if you're a web developer and like PHP.

Welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread