Hejula's Habbo theme

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Both version 1 and 2 templates are quite out-dated just like the CMS itself, but there're some more up to date templates such as Static's,Zabbo's or Fresh's Habbo edits that can be used.Or you can update released templates.
Orginial Habbo Theme Release :
Habbo Theme Edit Release :

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Both version 1 and 2 templates are quite out-dated just like the CMS itself, but there're some more up to date templates such as Static's,Zabbo's or Fresh's Habbo edits that can be used.Or you can update released templates.
Orginial Habbo Theme Release :
Habbo Theme Edit Release :

but there are a few hotels that are using the original hejula theme that aren't really up to date such as

notehotel.uk
marvel-hotel.org
retrolion.tk

Attachments

• IMG_6260.PNG
    IMG_6260.PNG
    135.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6261.PNG
    IMG_6261.PNG
    254 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6262.PNG
    IMG_6262.PNG
    133 KB · Views: 32

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Then you're looking for something like this, examples:
RevCMS Habbo Edit
RevCMS Habbo Edit
ZabboCMS Theme for RevCMS
These are just some of many Habbo Themes, search this forum under "CMS Releases" to find something even better.
It doesn't really matter what you use for a "base" with little HTML knowledge you can make anything you want, but these are most updated themes.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Then you're looking for something like this, examples:
RevCMS Habbo Edit
RevCMS Habbo Edit
ZabboCMS Theme for RevCMS
These are just some of many Habbo Themes, search this forum under "CMS Releases" to find something even better.
It doesn't really matter what you use for a "base" with little HTML knowledge you can make anything you want, but these are most updated themes.
I'm going to use a non edited habbo layout below. Is there anyway I can use the habbo php layout and get the old habbo theme me page with the old news instead of the slider?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread