Have you been to Paris?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
What would you recommend seeing and/or doing in Paris?

So far I have this:
  • Eiffel Tower
  • Eat wine and cheese with Donkey.
  • Disneyland?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I seen on the net there's fresh markets like that sell ham etc...we could go shopping
!

THen eat ham with our wine nd cheese

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
im Fom Paris, and idk why u like it x_x its nothing, theres better then Paris........ and Disney suck, they are advertising everywhere because they lost alot of people..and paris its so expensive.

that my point.

Iwassim

Mar 24, 2012
im Fom Paris, and idk why u like it x_x its nothing, theres better then Paris........ and Disney suck, they are advertising everywhere because they lost alot of people..and paris its so expensive.

that my point.
hes right disney does suck but its good for kids under-10s

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010

that my point.
I'd say the same thing about my home town, as I have lived here for a long time, and nothing is special here now. But it's nice to travel, and experience new things, and Paris surely one of those places you must go in your life.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I've heard their pasta is really good, i'd totally go to a decent restaurant and have a wonderful dinner. :)
Watch out for rats though.

Stretchers

Feb 18, 2012
Paris Suck's! just got back from there 3 day's ago and i was issued with 3 Jay Walking fine's while i was visting the Eiffel tower plus there is loads of annoying people there constantly bugging you asking if you want to buy an Eiffel Tower, you ask how much they say 5 Euro's you say no then they Follow you saying how mush how mush.

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
Learn to draw portraits. France is full of women who want young men to draw them naked.

Oloenia

Jun 23, 2012
I went to Paris with my school, it was beautiful. There is plenty to see and do, too. You have the Catacombs, The Art Museum, The Eiffel Tower (If you go and see it in the dark and the clock strikes an hour, it starts to sparkle :3), Shouting at impatient drivers when you're on a huge coach with about 39 other kids, there is also a aquarium and Fossil museum, too. Basically, all the normal things you would do on a holiday, just hunt around and see what you can find.

KimJongUn

Apr 14, 2013
Paris is a beautiful city, I recommend you to visit:
- Arc de Triomphe
- Louvre (Mona Lisa)
- Place de la Concorde
- Sacré Coeur
- Eiffel Tower

Users who are viewing this thread