have not done this in a while need help.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
hey guys so i was updating my database for phx 3.1.1.0 and it messed up so i deleted the database and now i have for got how to re add the database i have the sql file but im confused on how to add it back. i use navcat premuim thankyou.

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Copy the whole SQL, open Navicat and click F6 or go to tools > console and then paste the SQL code.
Be patient if it doesn't immediately paste as it can take a while depending on the size.
Once it's all pasted hit the enter button and it should create the tables and insert the content.
It'll tell you when it's done.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
Copy the whole SQL, open Navicat and click F6 or go to tools > console and then paste the SQL code.
Be patient if it doesn't immediately paste as it can take a while depending on the size.
Once it's all pasted hit the enter button and it should create the tables and insert the content.
It'll tell you when it's done.

i did what you said but now my EMU is playing up could you help me with this?

Scrinie :
14jn4hw.png

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
There's an error with the points column, I presume this is under either the settings table or users table.
Either that or it's in one of the other tables when it shouldn't be. CTRL + F then type points and see what comes up.

If you have any more problems I can give you a SQL file.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
There's an error with the points column, I presume this is under either the settings table or users table.
Either that or it's in one of the other tables when it shouldn't be. CTRL + F then type points and see what comes up.

If you have any more problems I can give you a SQL file.

Could you send me a download to that SQL please

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Sorry for the late reply, I was making myself a midnight snack haha

I've uploaded the SQL file to Dropbox:
I used this on my old hotel and it seemed to work fine, any troubles though I have loads more SQL files dotted around my hard drive :p

Users who are viewing this thread