Hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomdot

Sep 7, 2013
Hi,

So when I came on this morning I was approached by Damon on Skype that someone had changed my username to "Mee", in other words someone had hacked my DevBest account, - previous username was "Tommyy".

I don't know how this had happened as I keep all my passwords secure and have never been hacked before unless I forgot to log off DevBest at school or something.

Please check the IP's.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
We have a log from the 28th of August that the user Henry ( ) had accessed your account, can you confirm if you let the user access it or not? Other then that the IPs of yesterday link to the exact same ISP provider and location as your registration and confirmation IP.

Tomdot

Sep 7, 2013
We have a log from the 28th of August that the user Henry ( ) had accessed your account, can you confirm if you let the user access it or not? Other then that the IPs of yesterday link to the exact same ISP provider and location as your registration and confirmation IP.

Posted on your profile. I login to DevBest at school and other public networks and Henry is my friend in real life. Sent you a PM regarding this before.

Henry did not hack my account as far as I know.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Posted on your profile. I login to DevBest at school and other public networks and Henry is my friend in real life. Sent you a PM regarding this before.

Henry did not hack my account as far as I know.

Alright, I'm sorry to say but I cannot really do much on my end due to DevBest currently not having the plugin we would usually have to check multiple account logins right now, I can attempt to get you the account back if you would like.

Tomdot

Sep 7, 2013
Alright, I'm sorry to say but I cannot really do much on my end due to DevBest currently not having the plugin we would usually have to check multiple account logins right now, I can attempt to get you the account back if you would like.

Ok, I'll be fine with using this account from now on. Could you please delete the account "Tommyy" so no one is able to access that account again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread