Flash Habstyle R63 !!NEW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011

HabStyle
greeting devbest users it me DjAngel i bring you now to a new retro which we are opening up today it a R63 retro with the ueseal features you get in the client we are useing phoenix v3.11.0 and it is vps hosted with a 1.95Tb bandwith and a 2.5GB Memory it a stable retro we tend to do giverways and events all the time we will open for staff soon once we reach a certin online users The Hotel is owned by LukaMegurine A.K.A DjAngel and Skillzs and it would be nice if you can come and spend time on this new retro which we are releaseing. We do have some rp commands in there for fun to all members

we are hopeing to add more features in the game
  • chat support
  • vip page
  • added catalogs
  • new commands
here are a few screenshots we got for the retro also we have a forums page as well which we are working on
the index page
rzxs.jpg

the me page
xkor.jpg

the staff page
dl8k.jpg

the cllient page
e0im.jpg

and the rooms as well
83hq.jpg

you can add me on skype for more information on the retro my skype name is
luka megurine known as DjAngel
we hope to see you on the retro

[/URL]

Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
This hotel has potentional, but could use some work.

1. Get a real domain. No-IP.org is unproffesional and makes users not want to join.
2. Get quickregister. It's faster, easier for the users. And it looks better.
3. Edit the CMS a bit more.
4. Tabs are correct. They are "uneven" for example Staff tab on me.php it has a its own tab. When you click it, takes you as staff is in community. When you click forum, takes you too VIP.
5. Lay off some staff members, there is 4 staff and 1 online, and that is the founder.

Registered as "Divine", goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread