Flash Habstyle Hotel Opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011

Due to The recent attempts from saluke who sent me a massive label about shutting my retro which btw the email was binned and the DMCa page they sent me went up in flames for our bonfire night well habstyle hotel is ignoring saluke for good and now it open it doors to the public.

Habstyle was founded by Randy then it was passed onto me DjAngel

Habstyle got 2 owners MrArklys and DjAngel

it is vps hosted
it has a ddos protection and also it got cloudflare with it
got a proper domain due to the people that screwed me around on it
it R63 useing phoenix emu
i will provide screenshots later
we will update the catlogs though out the days
friendly hotel
Radio Player hosted from ShoutCheap will be recruiting DJ's at a later date
that it as far as i know want to know more just pm me
we may not do payments for vip or hc (tbc)

Attachments

• client.jpg
    client.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 53
  • client2.jpg
    client2.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 63
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 65
  • mypage.jpg
    mypage.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 56
  • online.jpg
    online.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 54
  • rules.jpg
    rules.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 50
  • spamteam.jpg
    spamteam.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You are ignoring sulake, don't you realize what happens to people who do that? They will see you in court (If it is them). Check the email header for the IP and put the IP in the domain, some noob kid tried to send my old vps host (who is a good friend) a email and I traced the IP to a email spoof website, looks nice though. Goodluck

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
You are ignoring sulake, don't you realize what happens to people who do that? They will see you in court (If it is them). Check the email header for the IP and put the IP in the domain, some noob kid tried to send my old vps host (who is a good friend) a email and I traced the IP to a email spoof website, looks nice though. Goodluck
well that the big worry there yes i agree saluke will take me to court but i am moving it along to a offshore vps soon where they can't get to me and i thank u for the good feedback bear in mind habstyle will have a minecraft server as well

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
can a mod lock this thread as we are changing the CMS around thanks

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
well that the big worry there yes i agree saluke will take me to court but i am moving it along to a offshore vps soon where they can't get to me and i thank u for the good feedback bear in mind habstyle will have a minecraft server as well
Why are u taking the risk for a retro that doesnt reach 20 users average. Dont u pity ur parents if you go into court. Your parents will be a shame.

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
Why are u taking the risk for a retro that doesnt reach 20 users average. Dont u pity ur parents if you go into court. Your parents will be a shame.
m8 i couldn't care less if my parents were dead i hate my parents anyway which is y i not liveing with them and @Legion please close this thread before it gets out of hand i did request for it to be closed due to changing the CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread