Recruiting Habcray Hotel - In need of numerous positions

Birki

Feb 21, 2016
Hey!
So, I just got the ownership of this newly started hotel called Habcray. This hotel is a part of a big project me and a few others got going on now.
I'm going to take care of the managing part of the hotel, but I'm not very technical. I know the basics, but not enough to fullfill the needs that a good habbo retro requires. The hotel is already up and running, everything is done and paid for - so all we need is someone filling the requirements below.

Developer/technician:
The first, and main position we really need to fill is the technician/developer position. The hotel has some flaws, mostly on the homepage, housekeeping and such which needs to be fixed before I can start getting users to the hotel. As most people know, no-one likes a unfinished hotel!
You job here (the applicant) would be to take care of the technical problems and issues regarding the hotel, fixing the bugs that needs to be fixed and freshing up the main website. VPS access will be granted if u deem yourself worthy of it. Contact me using the contact information at the bottom of the thread for further discussion.

MODerator(s):
We will be in need of MODerator(s) as soon as the hotel is ready to start taking in users. If you feel like you would do a good job here, contact me using the contact information at the bottom of the thread for further discussion. No need for me to write about what you should/should not know here since most people know what this rank means. Those who don't doesn't fit my requirements.

I hope someone out here is interested in helping me out, and joining the great adventure of making an amazing retro experience for everyone (BIG PLANS AHEAD!)

Contact information:

Last edited:

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Hey!
So, I just got the ownership of this newly startet hotel called Habcray. This hotel is a part of a big project me and a few others got going on now.
I'm going to take care of the managing part of the hotel, but I'm not very technical. I know the basics, but not enough to fullfill the needs that a good habbo retro requires. The hotel is already up and running, everything is done and paid for - so all we need is someone filling the requirements below.

Developer/technician:
The first, and main position we really need to fill is the technician/developer position. The hotel has some flaws, mostly on the homepage, housekeeping and such which needs to be fixed before I can start getting users to the hotel. As most people know, no-one likes a unfinished hotel!
You job here (the applicant) would be to take care of the technical problems and issues regarding the hotel, fixing the bugs that needs to be fixed and freshing up the main website. VPS access will be granted if u deem yourself worthy of it. Contact me using the contact information at the bottom of the thread for further discussion.

MODerator(s):
We will be in need of MODerator(s) as soon as the hotel is ready to start taking in users. If you feel like you would do a good job here, contact me using the contact information at the bottom of the thread for further discussion. No need for me to write about what you should/should not know here since most people know what this rank means. Those who don't doesn't fit my requirements.

I hope someone out here is interested in helping me out, and joining the great adventure of making an amazing retro experience for everyone (BIG PLANS AHEAD!)

Contact information:
If you end up finding a good developer to help you, I'd be interested in moderating your hotel. I can also do GFX for you (banners, logos, badges, article headers). But the main reason I wanted to respond to this thread was because you spelled started wrong.

Birki

Feb 21, 2016
If you end up finding a good developer to help you, I'd be interested in moderating your hotel. I can also do GFX for you (banners, logos, badges, article headers). But the main reason I wanted to respond to this thread was because you spelled started wrong.
Woops, corrected. Feel free to add me on skype, your offer was very appealing :)

Users who are viewing this thread