Image Habbospotting

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Habbo_Chart.JPG

Average Habbo
A basement dweller Acts normally enough until he notices you're in his way. May make half-hearted attempts at insulting you, but can keep it up for an unhealthily long time. It's almost as though he has nothing else to do. "mom told me i neet 2 walk teh dog" is a keyword for "Brb fapping"

Unconfident dweeb
The kind of absolute twat that'll ask 'please move' when you're standing in a doorway telling him he now has aids. Treat them with the kind of scorn reserved for...well, for Habbo.

A girl
Well, as everyone knows, there are no girls on the internet , so this logically leaves us with three options. 1) it's a forty year old pedophile, 2) it's a very confused13 year old boy, or door number 3) it's an absolute munter nobody would touch with a ten-foot dildo. Some act like the aforementioned unconfident dweebs, some try to flirt with nigras to get them to move, and some try just hurling abuse.

Internet Internet tough guy
On Habbo, some of these people take on even more lulzworthy aspects, due to the fact that they believe they're part of an 'army' or 'police force' or 'mafia'. Some will even try to attack you, despite the fact that it's a family (read: boring) game and you cannot in fact attack people. Point this out to them for epic lulz.

Gothic Mafia
Uh oh, looks like the Goth Mafia is gonna take us down! They're not gonna take shit from ED anymore! And for your information, THEY DO HAVE LIVES!!! I mean, look at these guys:

Source:
Loled hard at this

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
The babies are missing that go around saying things like "i nweed a mwammy" and "wil u adopt mwe" etc​
:p

Users who are viewing this thread