Mar 5, 2012
302574dbacc636513e79249c5059744f.png

I got this error on my Habboon PlusEMU!
What does it mean ?

Woiah

Mar 5, 2012
Alright if everything is 0 then check this:
Code:
SELECT item_name,height_adjustable FROM `furniture` WHERE height_adjustable NOT LIKE "%,%,%" AND height_adjustable != 0
dcdd6c26143991dedc22b10426ced83e.png

Alright, must be your furniture table then.
Here is my furniture table, import this into your database and let me know if it works.

Also for that error, run the following query in your database like i said, it works for me when i get importing errors:
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
Didn't work! Uncompleted will all error

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Check the furniture you've added recently. One of the values in height_adjustable is incorrect. Without editing the emulator, it may be difficult to track down.

@JayCustom - It seems like the query you're providing is not helping, it may be likely that the cell containing the error contains a comma.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Check the furniture you've added recently. One of the values in height_adjustable is incorrect. Without editing the emulator, it may be difficult to track down.

@JayCustom - It seems like the query you're providing is not helping, it may be likely that the cell containing the error contains a comma.
So I am currently looking into this for him and as far I coded this in php so I could do a more advanced test:
PHP:
<?php
                                $getItems = mysql_query("SELECT `id`,`height_adjustable` FROM `furniture` WHERE `height_adjustable` != '0'");
                                while($Item = mysql_fetch_assoc($getItems)){
                                $arr = explode(',', $Item['height_adjustable']);
                                    foreach($arr as $thisitem){
                                        if(!is_double($thisitem) && !is_numeric($thisitem)){
                                            echo $Item['id'];
                                        }
                                    }
                                }

?>
Nothing is coming out of that saying it is not valid. Going to keep digging into this.

Update-
Gave him a whole new emulator and a whole new database clean and its till doesn't get past this error. I am unsure of what this issue is tbh. The 2nd error shown is an error generatoring gifts, I tried to turn all the interaction_type gift to default and still nothing there either.

Users who are viewing this thread