HabboLatino Emulator R63B Error

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Just remove database manager from the solution, and add it's [DLL] to the references in the Butterfly/HabboLatino project.

Motion

Developer
May 31, 2011
Just remove database manager from the solution, and add it's [DLL] to the references in the Butterfly/HabboLatino project.
Didnt Work by removing all the Database_Manager it just made more errors, but the old message was about Database Manager.csproj

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
It made the errors because you did not add the reference to it, so all them errors were due to the Database Manager reference being missing. The project files of the database manager must be missing, and since that is included in your solution it won't allow you to debug anything, that's why i said remove it from the solution and add the reference so it reads the DLL, instead of debugging the database project.

Motion

Developer
May 31, 2011
It made the errors because you did not add the reference to it, so all them errors were due to the Database Manager reference being missing. The project files of the database manager must be missing, and since that is included in your solution it won't allow you to debug anything, that's why i said remove it from the solution and add the reference so it reads the DLL, instead of debugging the database project.
Could you come on MSN, would be easier?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I honestly am tired and will be off in a few minutes, so i can't really come on msn or skype. Just follow what i said and there should be no issues, or simply re-download a clean copy and replace the database project files.

Motion

Developer
May 31, 2011
I honestly am tired and will be off in a few minutes, so i can't really come on msn or skype. Just follow what i said and there should be no issues, or simply re-download a clean copy and replace the database project files.
Replace them with what? and in the HabboLatino Project you get loads other files then the "Butterfly Emulator" Files.

Motion

Developer
May 31, 2011
There should be a folder for Database Manager...
You really need to learn the basics of Visual Studio :/
Ahaha, well i used to do it all, but then took a fare bit of time away from the "Habbo" Scene :/
Also, when i add all the files etc to the Butterfly Emulator Folder still get the errors :/

Users who are viewing this thread