Recruiting [HABBO/RUNESCAPE] Looking for a Co-Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
Hello,

I have a VPS that I do not currently have a use for. I'm not sure of which server I'd rather do - RuneScape or Habbo, but I'd like to get a Co-Owner who would help me run whichever we go with. Preferably with experience setting them up, but not necessary. I only ask you can speak fluent English, are over the age of fourteen, and are mature.

If you are interested you can feel free to respond to the thread, or if you'd like, you can drop a private message in my inbox.

Thanks!​

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
Pm me ill make an habbo retro with u i dont need tut and ill have it protected proply

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Hello,
I have a VPS that I do not currently have a use for. I'm not sure of which server I'd rather do - RuneScape or Habbo, but I'd like to get a Co-Owner who would help me run whichever we go with. Preferably with experience setting them up, but not necessary. I only ask you can speak fluent English, are over the age of fourteen, and are mature.
If you are interested you can feel free to respond to the thread, or if you'd like, you can drop a private message in my inbox.
Thanks!

I am 13 but I cab set up a Habbo Retro r63 or r63b

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I can help Co Own a Retro with ya, Flick me a pm if you are interested.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Last time he had one of these threads I was being asked some creepy shit. Plus the site closed 1 week after it opened. I dont vouch to help this guy.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
This thread doesn't comply with the 'Server Online' section rule. Please make up your mind on Habbo/RuneScape, judging by the replies and this community, it's in favor of Habbo. Once you get your server up and running and prove that you're serious, PM me to have your thread reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread