habbo retro

bladeblade9

Apr 27, 2012
plz help me... i am new...and i dont know where to go to make my own habbo retro... plz help me as soon as u can... and if u can plz give me some tips for the retro ;)

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Find a tutorial and follow it. That can be found here: . If you still have problems after following the tut you chose, post a new thread.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
First purchase a virtual private server and a Phoenix emulator license, essential needs for your retro
Not necessarily. He could always use Uber, Snowlight etc etc aswell. But phoenix would be the easiest yes. He can also portforward, use hamachi etc etc. Depending on how many users he's planning on having on his hotel.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Not necessarily. He could always use Uber, Snowlight etc etc aswell. But phoenix would be the easiest yes. He can also portforward, use hamachi etc etc. Depending on how many users he's planning on having on his hotel.
I am recommending Phoenix since it's easier to use and don't need to tweak anything else (except config of course). Once RevEMU is stable and okay for usage, I'd recommend it to them instead then. ;)

Nicko

May 3, 2012
Hey guys, in this tutorial i will be showing you how to make a RevCMS habbo retro!

DOWNLOADS:

Xammp:
Cms:
Emu : Phoenix 3.6.0
Ok so once you have downloaded xampp open it up and run Apache and Mysql then go to localhost/security/xampp/security and set a password when you have created one click done then go to localhost/phpmyadmin and login your username will be root your password will be the one you just created when you've logged in go to databases and create new database name it your hotel name so its easier after that extract you emu to your desktop, then go back to localhost and click import browse for your Emu when you find it open the folder up and double click the SQL file that should take you back to localhost, scroll down and click GO.

Then go to Xammp - htdocs and delete everything in there then extract your CMS to your desktop then open it and copy everything in there then go back to htdocs and paste everything in there, then go to app - Management config and edit it to your details.

When your in config make sure you change your them from Priv to Mango.

Go to and your hotel should be there register if you get an error after clicking done go back to phpmyadmin go to your database click on SQL and type this code in ALTER TABLE `users` ADD COLUMN `seckey` VARCHAR ( 100 ); and click go.

When you have done that go to your table and to the left there will be a search box click on that a search "Users" when you see Users come up find your name and click edit, then scroll down to rank and make yourself Admin ( 7 ).

Thanks if you have any questions please ask below.

If i have missed anything please tell me.

Please leave feedback as it is my first Tut.

Credits:

Me - Writing tutoial

Christ - CMS

Predetor - Cracking phoenix EMU

Users who are viewing this thread