Applicant Habbo retro/Seeking Position

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
Hey I'm John Im Looking for a Habbo retro to work with
Name: Jm
Why you should hire me: You should hire me because I can bring users by advertising through hotels or social medias , I can add custom badges, Custom Furniture, Original Furniture on Habbo, And adding some custom commands to the hotel , I can entertain users by making a new events and doing Fun Competitions , I can help you with every hotel projects, I can help users with their problems, I can manage and read all the Staff Applications if im assigned to do it so , And one last thing i can work with all hotels versions,

trhnightmare

Aug 15, 2016
Hey I'm John Im Looking for a Habbo retro to work with
Name: Jm
Why you should hire me: You should hire me because I can bring users by advertising through hotels or social medias , I can add custom badges, Custom Furniture, Original Furniture on Habbo, And adding some custom commands to the hotel , I can entertain users by making a new events and doing Fun Competitions , I can help you with every hotel projects, I can help users with their problems, I can manage and read all the Staff Applications if im assigned to do it so , And one last thing i can work with all hotels versions,

pm me about a job

Users who are viewing this thread