Habbo retro R63 portforwarding and white avatars [HELP]

EXODEXPE

May 18, 2014
Okay hi here guys.

I recently found this website and followed a couple of tutorials to learn how to make a habboretro. Back in 2012 I managed to have one and I dont exactly remember why it shut down but I would love to make one again. But the problem is that I have portforwarded port 80, 30001, 30000 and 3306 and I still can't get it right. I have changed from localhost to my ip in all documents and still nothing happens when I press enter after pasting my ip into the tab thing (I don't know what it is called lol). It just loads and loads until it say '' sorry, google chrome couldn't find blablabla''. I also have white avatars and the furniture wont load, my external_variables looks good to me, got my IP on the right places and also tried the links.

Anyone who can help? Would be so thankful, my skype is kashmiis if anyone wants to add and help!

EXODEXPE

May 18, 2014
OH wait I cleared my cache and now the avatars works great!!! But still the portforwarding part... anyone that wants to help? :(

EXODEXPE

May 18, 2014
Oh I figured it out! Turned off the firewall and now it works great. But I got everything on an another computer and I wanna be able to access the database, do you have any clue how? Thanks for offering me your help about that btw =)

Users who are viewing this thread