Recruiting Habbo Retro Project

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Currently looking for a partner to start up a hotel.
Please message me via PM.

TIA. :)

Last edited:

nateforever96

Apr 11, 2021
hey dudes, after a couple of years of being off retros, its 2023 and would love to consider opening up a hotel with someone.
would love to see how strong the habbo retro community still is and since there has been so many updates i would not have a clue where to start.

message me for more info x
Im trying to open one right now actually contact me back on discord nateforever96.

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Please do not message me if you're going to waste my time.
I've already had someone by the name of @bank stuff me around with my work several times in the matter of weeks having hotels setup then being removed the next few days without no communication what so ever.

It is sad to see that there is still so many untrustworthy people out there that are still running a muck ruining other people's work that they have spent time on.

And this is part of the reason why people give up on hotels.

Not on, Do better.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
My suggestion is to insert yourself into the community and make friends, hire that way.

So many people are out here for a quick buck and will screw you over as soon as they get the chance to. Also a lot of people out there in it for the staff posistion and not the work that comes with it.

Never hire randoms off this forum or Discord lol just a bad idea in general

Build those bonds and relationships and over time. Start your hotel by yourself, and if you have a solid vision, people will line up behind you.

This is how I’ve chosen all of my staff and I like to think I have a pretty solid, hard working team that contributes to the hotel
In every aspect.

Sure it may take some time but hotels don’t go viral over night (and the ones that do historically close after a few months) and Rome wasn’t built in a day.

It’s a long term commitment so you might as well take the time to do it right

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Good developers aren't free and free developers aren't good

You probably won't find anyone worthwhile that is willing to "partner" on a hotel with no users. As a owner, you're only providing a few bucks and expecting a huge amount of effort from whoever takes on the technical side

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
Please do not message me if you're going to waste my time.
I've already had someone by the name of @bank stuff me around with my work several times in the matter of weeks having hotels setup then being removed the next few days without no communication what so ever.

It is sad to see that there is still so many untrustworthy people out there that are still running a muck ruining other people's work that they have spent time on.

And this is part of the reason why people give up on hotels.

Not on, Do better.
Yeah, I just dealt with bank/won/vip
I'll just stick to Puffin's advice.
I just have no experience with customizing a retro.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I don't mind helping out in spare time. Though I'm fairly new to this Nitro malarky.

DM me your discord and ill happily support where I can.

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Yeah, I just dealt with bank/won/vip
I'll just stick to Puffin's advice.
I just have no experience with customizing a retro.
Thank god I’m not the only one dealing with this child. I’ve learnt now though, he has multiple discord accounts and the way he talks I know straight away that it’s him.
Post automatically merged:

I don't mind helping out in spare time. Though I'm fairly new to this Nitro malarky.

DM me your discord and ill happily support where I can.
Appreciate it man, PM’d you my Discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread